Iridium Extreme 9575
Unparalleled reach. In hand, everywhere. It’s time to raise expectations of what a satellite phone should be. Iridium Extreme® combines location awareness, a fully integrated SOS button with included emergency response service, and market leading toughness — letting you take durability, reliability
and versatility with you in hand, all over the world.
The Extreme 9575 provides real time tracking with GPS-enabled SOS and it can connect with Iridium Extend to create a Wi-Fi hotspot to keep in touch everywhere you travel. The Iridium Extreme is the first phone with military-grade 810F durability. It is dust proof, shock and jet-water resistant. From emergency crews and paramedics to military personnel and government operations, Iridium Extreme is built for the world’s toughest, highest usage customers to make the connections that matter under the harshest conditions, anywhere on the planet.
Iridium Extreme® is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that users have come to trust from the only real mobile, real global satellite communications company in the world.
But Iridium Extreme doesn’t stop there.
Iridium Extreme is engineered with an expansive feature set and wide range of accessories, providing people with more opportunities to connect and keep in contact anytime, anywhere.
Iridium Extreme oers the fully integrated services of customizable GPS, Online Tracking and Emergency SOS with notication. More than a phone, it is a real mobile, real reliable tracking device with truly global coverage
Through accredited online portals, Iridium Extreme offers an open development platform for partner-developed location-based solutions providing real time tracking to increase business eciencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date.
- Access users through on-demand tracking
- Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family and friends track your location online through social network updates
- Ensure safety of remote personnel
- Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Using Google Maps™, Iridium Extreme even allows you to send an SMS text message with your exact location coordinates to anyone, from anywhere on the surface of the planet
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Online tracking
- Customized solutions enabled for diverse markets
- Accessories to dramatically enhance personal communications
- Satellite Emergency Notication Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- Toughest military-grade designed satellite handset ever built
Built-in SOS Button Iridium Extreme integrates a programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button. With a Satellite Emergency Notication Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design, Iridium Extreme will alert your programmed contact of your location and will help create a two-way connection to assist in the response. It includes GPS-enabled SOS with emergency services supported by GEOS Travel Safety Group Limited, at no additional charge (*Registration with GEOS is required).
Military-Grade Toughness It may be our smallest satellite phone, but Iridium Extreme is big on toughness and is built to take a beating. It is ruggedly engineered to support the toughest, highest usage customers of satellite phone communications in harsh conditions, everywhere.
Iridium Extreme is built with as much guts and grit as those who use it.
- Military-grade 810F durability
- Ingress Protection rating of IP65
- Built dust-proof, shock-resistant and jet-water resistant
- Includes a speakerphone and wind resistant microphone
- A diamond tread, tapered grip gives it superior in-hand ergonomics
Dimensions :140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
- Standby time: Up to 30 hours
- Talk time: Up to 4 hours
- 200-character, daylight-readable display
- Integrated backlight for nighttime viewing
- Illuminated weather resistant keypad
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
- Two-way SMS and short email
- 21 supported menu languages
- Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F)
- Ingress Protection (IP65)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls Usage Control Features
- User-congurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security